Take the L.E.A.P
Book Your 30 min Discovery Call
with Vicki Pittman today!
In 90 days, I help recovering people-pleasers set boundaries & reclaim ownership over their time and self-care so they can feel grounded in their mission without self-sabotaging or overthinking their days.
Ready to unveil the hidden opportunities in your current life situation for you to embody your most confident and loving self?
In this 30 minute Discovery Call, we'll work together and complete a Self-Love Audit to pinpoint exactly what's keeping you from showing up as the confident, boundaried, and compassionate person you know is inside waiting to come out. We'll discuss the exact next steps in your journey to activate productive thoughts, feelings, and actions to help you achieve your desires without guilt.
After the call, If it feels like the right fit for both of us you may receive an invite to join my L.E.A.P Coaching program.
I look forward to our chat!
In my 12 week L.E.A.P program, you will gain...
- A higher sense of purpose and sense of self love.
- Clarity on self love blocks holding you back from living an authentically joyous life.
- What to do about it, if you want your personal and professional lives to thrive like never before. (like managing your time so it includes YOUR priorities)
- Exercises and tips to overcome self doubt and build deep self trust.
- Advanced strategies to embody radical self confidence and uphold boundaries, FAST.
- Mindset and Intuition techniques for stress management and resiliency building.
- How to handle it when things start going really, really, unbelievably well.
- So much more!
Please Fill Out This Questionnaire Prior To Our Call
This Questionnaire will best help me understand all of your needs so we can maximize our time together on our discovery call. Your time is important and I know we can get straight to your self-love plan when I know all of the background details ahead of time. Please fill out prior to our scheduled 30 minute call :)
Meet Your Coach
Vicki is a certified Pilates instructor and wellness coach that believes personal growth and abundance is possible when self love and self trust is prioritized. Wellness requires a healthy body, mindset, and an unwavering belief system in yourself.
It's not just about your ego, but rather embodying your highest self and living your life's purpose.
As a working Mom and movement lover Vicki knows the challenges of trying to do it all and not lose herself (or her health) in the process. She's passionate about working with people to create lifestyles that nourish every part of their identity and health so they can show up in life as the badass they truly are!
Confidence is sexy and life is too short to not chase your dreams!
She resides in Norfolk, VA with her active duty husband Jason, daughter Katherine, and two rescue pups Chloe and Chauncy.