Take the L.E.A.P
A 12 Week Online Coaching Program
with Vicki Pittman
In 90 days, I help my clients learn how to stop people-pleasing and putting everyone else’s needs above their own so they can finally develop a consistent morning spiritual practice, get their exercise schedule locked in, and learn how to be kinder to themselves even when they mess up.
In my 12 week L.E.A.P program, you will gain...
- A higher sense of purpose and sense of self love.
- Clarity on self love blocks holding you back from living an authentically joyous life.
- What to do about it, if you want your personal and professional lives to thrive like never before. (like managing your time so it includes YOUR priorities)
- Exercises and tips to overcome self doubt and build deep self trust.
- Advanced strategies to embody radical self confidence and uphold boundaries, FAST.
- Mindset and Intuition techniques for stress management and resiliency building.
- How to handle it when things start going really, really, unbelievably well.
- So much more!
MTM L.E.A.P Program Application
Please fill out prior to our call.
Meet Your Coach
Vicki is a certified Pilates instructor and wellness coach that believes personal growth and abundance is possible when self love and self trust is prioritized. Wellness requires a healthy body, mindset, and an unwavering belief system in yourself.
It's not just about your ego, but rather embodying your highest self and living your life's purpose.
As a working Mom and movement lover Vicki knows the challenges of trying to do it all and not lose herself (or her health) in the process. She's passionate about working with people to create lifestyles that nourish every part of their identity and health so they can show up in life as the badass they truly are!
Confidence is sexy and life is too short to not chase your dreams!
She resides in Norfolk, VA with her active duty husband Jason, daughter Katherine, and two rescue pups Chloe and Chauncy.